Put a number in my ask box and find out if I am. Nope. I’m going to answer them anyway because it’s Tuesday and I am drinking wine.
1. What is the worst aspect of your personality? Probably my controlling nature when it comes to something I really care about. Also, I don’t practice patience very regularly.
2. What is your biggest physical insecurity? My occasional double chin in photographs and video. Especially when I am on stage.
3. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever consciously done to another person? Cheated on a significant other.
4. Have you ever contemplated suicide? No.
5. Have you ever come close to cheating on your partner? Refer to question 3. I’ve dabbled quite a bit in relationships and I’ve made mistakes. We move on.
6. Would you be able to be best friends with yourself? Explain. Yes. I am the best secret keeper.
7. Would you be able to date yourself? Explain. After thinking about it for a minute…yes, I would. Because we would both understand that I do not have conversations before my morning coffee and we could make a pretty great musical duo. Except that’s probably not what the question is asking.
8. Which year of your life would you completely re-do if you had the chance? Why? If I must, it would be my freshman year of college. I would have left my parent’s nest and dove straight into music instead of starting my first of four years being completely lost in school and life and trying desperately to be my own person while still balancing my father’s dream for me. But it’s cool now…I’m just paying for it out of my pocket.
9. Describe an instance where you’ve been secretly jealous of a friend. In seventh grade…my best girlfriend told me that I was a pretty good singer, but our friend Courtney was the best in the school. Bitch.
10. Have you ever cyber-bullied someone in any way? Explain. Yes. I used to love to pick fights on the internet on chat rooms just because I was bored. I would use substantially big words in a sarcastic tone to make people feel inferior. But I was young and dumb and they were asking for it. We move on.
11. Do you regret any of your sexual experiences? Absolutely not!
12. Have you ever faked a friendship for personal gain? (connections, appearances, etc.) Explain. No. That’s where I draw the line…and seriously, who has the energy for that?!
13. Have you ever done something unhealthy/dangerous to lose weight? Do you still? No. I have certain challenges with my body but I have a good relationship with food. Health first. Image second.
14. Have you ever stole anything from family or friends? What was it? I’ve borrowed my sister’s and my roommate’s clothes from time to time…but I would never take from friends or family without intention of giving back.
15. What was your worst instance of judging somebody without knowing them? Explain. Nothing that I can recall, although we’ve all done it. EDIT: after reading this through, I can say that I used to judge too optimistically. A few special people in my life have proved to me that magic does exist in charm and it’s usually destructive.